No amount of budgeting in the world can prepare you for unforeseen expenses. Even with careful tracking, sudden expenses can put a hole in your bank account and leave you feeling vulnerable. With emergency lending services like Need Money Now, you don’t have to worry about where to get emergency cash.
What Constitutes As an Emergency?
Emergency loans are a great solution when you’re a couple hundred dollars short for the following expenses:
- Medical and dental bills: Whether it’s a broken bone or a problematic tooth, you can now get medical work done whenever you need it.
- Home and car repairs: Urgent appliance replacements, persistent roof leaks, and necessary car maintenance can get worse when left unfixed. With emergency loans, you don’t have to worry about home and car problems anymore.
- Sudden expenses: Not all sudden expenses have to be an emergency. Sometimes you just need extra cash for personal expenses like airplane tickets or traffic fees.
- Late paychecks: Living from paycheck to paycheck doesn’t always work. When your pay arrives later than you expected, it can be stressful having to worry about unpaid bills and rent. With emergency loans, you can continue living while you wait for you monthly pay.
- Advances and down payments: New agreements with rental companies, insurances, and even doctor’s offices require advances. For when you need a downpayment but don’t have the necessary cash, emergency loans are here to lend you a quick buck.
- Credit card deadlines: Maintaining your credit score is difficult when you run low on cash near the deadline. With emergency cash, you can pay your bills on time and not worry about poor credit ratings.
Steps to Applying for Emergency Money
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
At Need Money Now, we believe that your credit history is not always an accurate reflection of your current financial situation. As such our eligibility requirements are amenable even for people with bad credit:
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older
- Applicants must be a resident or citizen of New Zealand
- Applicants must be earning a minimum of $400 a week, net, from a permanent employer
- Applicants must have access to a bank account with at least one pay cycle
- Applicants must have an active email address and phone number for easy communication
Step 2: Submit Application
If you’re a first-time lender, you have to submit proper identification. Check our accepted documents and how to get your application processed here. First-time borrowers can borrow up to $500 and up to $1,000 on succeeding loans.
After processing your identification, visit our online application form and fill in the details. Information such as pay amount and pay frequency will determine your repayment terms.
Our fees and interest rates are fully displayed on the same page. Double check the final receipt and ensure you can pay the amount before sending in your application.
Step 3: Acquire Money
After we approve your loan, we will transfer the funds directly to your bank account within 60 minutes of approval. If your application has been approved but no money has been sent to your account, check in with your bank to make sure the cash is in your account.
Step 4: Repay
Your online application contains repayment terms including repayment schedule and amount. At Need Money Now, we make this process extremely easy. By hooking up your bank details, you don’t have to worry about paying us every month; repayments are automatically deducted on the repayment date.
Need Emergency Cash Now?
Call us at 03 595 5202 or get in touch with us through the website for more information.